Buy Apple iPhone 5 cellphones and accessories for less!
|Home » |
Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger) Lipstick-Sized External Battery Power Bank for iPhone 6 / 6 Plus, iPad Air 2 / mini 3, Galaxy S6 / S6 Edge and More (Silver)
Anker PowerCore+ mini
The often copied but never equalled lipstick-shaped portable charger is now better than ever.
From ANKER, America's Leading USB Charging Brand
• Faster and safer charging with our advanced technology
• 10 million+ happy users and counting
Same Size, More Power, Unmatched Reliability
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with the highest quality battery cells from Panasonic (Tesla's battery cell supplier) to ensure superior performance and safety.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Convenient LED Indicator
Light lets you know how much juice is left.
MultiProtect Safety System
Surge protection, short circuit protection and more advanced safety features keep you and your devices safe.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, LG G2, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
The Anker Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by our leading technology.
Fast Charging Technology: PowerIQ detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 1 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
Highest Capacity: Most powerful "mini" portable charger on the market. Adds over one charge (14 hours talktime) to an iPhone 6, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S6 or one full charge to most other phones.
What You Get: Anker PowerCore+ mini (3350mAh Premium Aluminum Portable Charger), Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 17920 reviews|
Most iPhone 5 accessories shipped worldwide. Every Apple iPhone 5 accessory ships from wholesale warehouse in USA.
Average Customer Review:
( 17920 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
549 of 567 found the following review helpful:
Great product with just a few minor, very minor flawsDec 11, 2014
This is a very good product, holds a lot of charge and I'm giving 4 stars because it has a few minor, very minor annoyances.
- Small. (The diameter is about the same of a nickel and the length is about 2 AA batteries stacked on top of each other. See my images)
- Comes with a nice little bag that can hold the battery as well as a cable. (Note that it comes with a USB > Micro USB cable to charge the battery but you need to use your USB > X cable where X is the type of connector your phone or electronic device uses.
- Different colors. If you have a silver iPhone for example, you can get the silver battery. Same thing with the gold phone.
- Holds a decent amount of juice for its size. I had my iPhone 6 with 0 battery. I was able to charge it from 0 to 100% and the battery still had juice. I'll do more testing and update my review.
- The button to turn it on is hard to press, especially if you have your USB cable connected. It has its advantage because if you put it in a bag it won't accidentally turn on.. But it could be a little easier to press. So basically you need to turn the battery on and then plug the cable.
- There is no indicator of how much juice you have left. The competitor (Jackery® Mini Premium) has 4 lights to show the amount of battery left, but on the other hand it's square so it's harder to carry in your pocket and that's the reason I got the Anker®.
- It's a little heavier than you would expect. Maybe because it's small. But this is not a major issue.
See my images for more details:
158 of 161 found the following review helpful:
Anker hit a home run!Mar 14, 2015
By Happy Customer
I bought a couple of these a while ago and now I'm picking up a couple more as gifts. Anyone who has a smartphone should have one.
I was thinking of ideas to protect these from water and debris in my pocket or backpack. The simplest idea I came up with was to pickup some rubber chair tips at the hardware. Size 7/8 to 1 inch. They fit perfectly and do a good job of protecting them. Anker hit a home run with this product. Five stars.
808 of 872 found the following review helpful:
Amazing!Sep 28, 2012
I got this product for my mom since she replaced her old Nokia with an iPhone 4s.
Of course battery life differs drastically between those models. As a result the phone would run out of juice most of the time.
-Compact in size. (9cms length 2.2cms width)
-Sturdy aluminum body. (Always a good thing inside a purse)
-Bright silver color. (Easier to locate in a purse)
-Charges in less than 2 hours using a USB wall charger.
-Fully charged the phone twice on a single charge with juice left.
-Handy accessories pouch and cable included. ( mini & micro USB + iPhone plug)
-Auto cut off feature if not in use.
-None so far.
Now we no longer worry about my mom's phone running out of charge in case of emergencies.
897 of 988 found the following review helpful:
Good item, but don't forget...Jun 08, 2013
By Amazon Customer
This is a very good product and serves a vital need to those who need to charge their device when away from a plug. The only thing that I initially missed in the directions was that you must press the button next to the USB slots before it will start charging.
172 of 196 found the following review helpful:
Great for portability.May 20, 2014
This charger is good for charging while travelling or in an emergency. I got one full charge out of it on my S3 while I was travelling. Make sure to charge it up fully before you travel and your phone also.The size was the selling point for me. I would have gotten the 6000mAh and I still might but I really like this one for the portability. I also realized that it is very sturdy. It feel from me by mistake onto a concrete surface and rolled about a meter down hill. Besides a few scratches it worked fine afterwards. I was surprised.
See all 17920 customer reviews on Amazon.com