Buy Apple iPhone 5 cellphones and accessories for less!
|Home » |
Anker 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ Technology for iPhone 6 Plus 5S 5C 5 4S, iPad Air 2 Mini 3, Samsung Galaxy S6 S5 S4 Note Tab, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Nokia, PS Vita, Gopro, more Phones and Tablets and More (Silver)
MINI 3200MAH SILVER
The Anker® Advantage: Join the 10 million+ powered by Amazon's #1 charging brand.
Exclusive PowerIQ(TM) Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
High Capacity: Add one and a half charges (over 7 hours talktime) to an iPhone 5s, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S5 or one full charge (70+ hours of audio playback) to most other phones.
Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.7 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 3oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 0.8 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
What You Get: Anker® 2nd Generation Astro Mini 3200mAh Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 13819 reviews|
Most iPhone 5 accessories shipped worldwide. Every Apple iPhone 5 accessory ships from wholesale warehouse in USA.
Average Customer Review:
( 13819 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
745 of 796 found the following review helpful:
Amazing!Sep 28, 2012
I got this product for my mom since she replaced her old Nokia with an iPhone 4s.
Of course battery life differs drastically between those models. As a result the phone would run out of juice most of the time.
-Compact in size. (9cms length 2.2cms width)
-Sturdy aluminum body. (Always a good thing inside a purse)
-Bright silver color. (Easier to locate in a purse)
-Charges in less than 2 hours using a USB wall charger.
-Fully charged the phone twice on a single charge with juice left.
-Handy accessories pouch and cable included. ( mini & micro USB + iPhone plug)
-Auto cut off feature if not in use.
-None so far.
Now we no longer worry about my mom's phone running out of charge in case of emergencies.
202 of 213 found the following review helpful:
Great product with just a few minor, very minor flawsDec 11, 2014
This is a very good product, holds a lot of charge and I'm giving 4 stars because it has a few minor, very minor annoyances.
- Small. (The diameter is about the same of a nickel and the length is about 2 AA batteries stacked on top of each other. See my images)
- Comes with a nice little bag that can hold the battery as well as a cable. (Note that it comes with a USB > Micro USB cable to charge the battery but you need to use your USB > X cable where X is the type of connector your phone or electronic device uses.
- Different colors. If you have a silver iPhone for example, you can get the silver battery. Same thing with the gold phone.
- Holds a decent amount of juice for its size. I had my iPhone 6 with 0 battery. I was able to charge it from 0 to 100% and the battery still had juice. I'll do more testing and update my review.
- The button to turn it on is hard to press, especially if you have your USB cable connected. It has its advantage because if you put it in a bag it won't accidentally turn on.. But it could be a little easier to press. So basically you need to turn the battery on and then plug the cable.
- There is no indicator of how much juice you have left. The competitor (Jackery® Mini Premium) has 4 lights to show the amount of battery left, but on the other hand it's square so it's harder to carry in your pocket and that's the reason I got the Anker®.
- It's a little heavier than you would expect. Maybe because it's small. But this is not a major issue.
See my images for more details:
790 of 869 found the following review helpful:
Good item, but don't forget...Jun 08, 2013
By Amazon Customer
This is a very good product and serves a vital need to those who need to charge their device when away from a plug. The only thing that I initially missed in the directions was that you must press the button next to the USB slots before it will start charging.
199 of 235 found the following review helpful:
Buyer Beware of Counterfeit Anker products! Counterfeit charger exploded in our daughter's room.Jan 15, 2015
By Amazon Customer
We bought 4 of these chargers for Christmas gifts. Three of the four were counterfeit products! One of them exploded in our daughter's room! Our concerns have been VERY well received by the Anker Service Team. They a first class, company focused on a quality product and exceptional customer service. Future products, bought by us, will be purchased directly from them.
171 of 204 found the following review helpful:
and it works brilliantly. I love itJul 07, 2014
By Jamie Gantner
I ordered my first Anker as I was going to a music festival, and knew that I would need it. Unfortunately, it didn't work. It didn't take any charge. The green light would come on indicating that it was fully charged, but when I plugged in my phone, it did not last longer than 30 seconds. I received a follow-up e-mail from Anker directly asking me about my purchase. I told them the issue that I had, and the circumstance that it had put me in. They had me test a few things, and determined that it was a faulty Astro. They immediately sent me a new one, and it works brilliantly. I love it! It charges your device in no time, and is very portable. I would just suggest making sure that your device works before heading out of town, or an event where it is needed. The Anker customer service was exceptional!!!
See all 13819 customer reviews on Amazon.com