Buy Apple iPhone 5 cellphones and accessories for less!
|Home » |
Anker® 2nd Gen Astro Mini 3200mAh Lipstick-Sized Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank with PowerIQ(TM) Technology for iPhone, Samsung, HTC and More (Silver)
ANKER: Amazon's #1 Charging Brand
• The highest average review rating of any charging brand.
• One in three chargers sold on Amazon is from us.
• Join the 10 million+ satisfied customers powered by Anker.
2nd Generation Astro Mini Portable Charger External Battery Power Bank
A charging station in the palm of your hand.
PowerIQ Detects your device. Delivers the fastest charge.
Exclusive to Anker, PowerIQ amp-adjustment technology intelligently identifies your device to deliver its fastest possible charge.
Add over a full charge to an iPhone, almost one full charge to your Galaxy S5 or at least one full charge to most other smartphones.
Same Size, More Power
The original lipstick tube design. Now upgraded with higher density cells and efficiency 10% above most other brands to give you 6% more power.
We use only premium LG cells, together with the most advanced materials and cutting-edge technology, to ensure complete safety.
World Famous Warranty
At Anker, we believe in our products. That's why we back them all with an 18-month warranty and provide friendly, easy-to-reach support.
For Optimal Use:
• Use the included cable, your original cable or a third-party certified one (such as MFi).
• Compatible with Apple and Android smartphones, tablets (including the Nexus 7) and other USB-charged devices except for the iPod nano, iPod Classic, HP TouchPad, Dell Venue 11 Pro, Asus tablets and some GPS and Bluetooth devices.
The Anker Advantage: Join the 6 million+ powered by Amazon's #1 charging brand.
Exclusive PowerIQ Technology: Detects your device to deliver its fastest possible charge speed up to 1 amp.
High Capacity: Add one and a half charges (over 7 hours talktime) to an iPhone 5s, almost one full charge to a Galaxy S5 or one full charge (70+ hours of audio playback) to most other phones.
Ultra Compact: Our original lipstick-shaped aluminum design (3.5 × 0.9 × 0.9in, 2.7oz). Recharges in 3-4 hours with a 0.8 amp adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
What You Get: Anker 2nd Generation Astro Mini 3200mAh External Battery, Micro USB cable, travel pouch, welcome guide, our fan-favorite 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
|Average Customer Rating:
|| based on 12603 reviews|
Most iPhone 5 accessories shipped worldwide. Every Apple iPhone 5 accessory ships from wholesale warehouse in USA.
Average Customer Review:
( 12603 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
708 of 754 found the following review helpful:
Amazing!Sep 28, 2012
I got this product for my mom since she replaced her old Nokia with an iPhone 4s.
Of course battery life differs drastically between those models. As a result the phone would run out of juice most of the time.
-Compact in size. (9cms length 2.2cms width)
-Sturdy aluminum body. (Always a good thing inside a purse)
-Bright silver color. (Easier to locate in a purse)
-Charges in less than 2 hours using a USB wall charger.
-Fully charged the phone twice on a single charge with juice left.
-Handy accessories pouch and cable included. ( mini & micro USB + iPhone plug)
-Auto cut off feature if not in use.
-None so far.
Now we no longer worry about my mom's phone running out of charge in case of emergencies.
120 of 127 found the following review helpful:
Great product with just a few minor, very minor flawsDec 11, 2014
This is a very good product, holds a lot of charge and I'm giving 4 stars because it has a few minor, very minor annoyances.
- Small. (The diameter is about the same of a nickel and the length is about 2 AA batteries stacked on top of each other. See my images)
- Comes with a nice little bag that can hold the battery as well as a cable. (Note that it comes with a USB > Micro USB cable to charge the battery but you need to use your USB > X cable where X is the type of connector your phone or electronic device uses.
- Different colors. If you have a silver iPhone for example, you can get the silver battery. Same thing with the gold phone.
- Holds a decent amount of juice for its size. I had my iPhone 6 with 0 battery. I was able to charge it from 0 to 100% and the battery still had juice. I'll do more testing and update my review.
- The button to turn it on is hard to press, especially if you have your USB cable connected. It has its advantage because if you put it in a bag it won't accidentally turn on.. But it could be a little easier to press. So basically you need to turn the battery on and then plug the cable.
- There is no indicator of how much juice you have left. The competitor (Jackery® Mini Premium) has 4 lights to show the amount of battery left, but on the other hand it's square so it's harder to carry in your pocket and that's the reason I got the Anker®.
- It's a little heavier than you would expect. Maybe because it's small. But this is not a major issue.
See my images for more details:
753 of 831 found the following review helpful:
Good item, but don't forget...Jun 08, 2013
By Amazon Customer
This is a very good product and serves a vital need to those who need to charge their device when away from a plug. The only thing that I initially missed in the directions was that you must press the button next to the USB slots before it will start charging.
827 of 962 found the following review helpful:
Convenient small size. Nice back-up power for an iPhoneFeb 18, 2013
The Anker Astro Mini is a nice small back-up power supply to keep your power-hungry iPhone running. I ran a test with my iPhone 5 to see just how much juice you could expect.
I drained my iPhone 5 down to 10%, then used the Astro mini to recharge it to 100%. The Astro still had some charge, so I drained my iPhone 5 down to 10% again, then used the Astro mini to recharge. This time I only got back to 40% charged before the Astro was done.
The way I look at it, you can get ~1.2 full iPhone 5 charges from one Astro charge. Not bad and just what I needed to keep running thru a long day.
I recharged the Astro from my computer USB port. It took ~ 6 hours to fully recharge (charging light turned off). It might charge a little faster with a plug-in charger, but you should plan on 6 hours (or overnight) to fully recharge.
The instructions are simple and the carrying bag is fine. There are a number of adapters for included charging cord. Unfortunately, the iPhone 5 “lightning” connector is not one of them. If the lightning connector was included, it would be a 5 star.
173 of 200 found the following review helpful:
Buyer Beware of Counterfeit Anker products! Counterfeit charger exploded in our daughter's room.Jan 15, 2015
By Amazon Customer
We bought 4 of these chargers for Christmas gifts. Three of the four were counterfeit products! One of them exploded in our daughter's room! Our concerns have been VERY well received by the Anker Service Team. They a first class, company focused on a quality product and exceptional customer service. Future products, bought by us, will be purchased directly from them.
See all 12603 customer reviews on Amazon.com